To keep everyone safe, .
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance.
- Face masks should be worn in the public areas in line with Welsh government guidelines.
- Social distancing should be maintained in the public areas in line with Welsh government guidelines.
- Meals can be taken in the bedrooms or in one of two private dining rooms subject to availability on a first come first served basis.
- Breakfast can be ordered the night before and delivered to your room at the time you specify.
- Enhanced room cleaning is undertaken between each guest stay. Our housekeepers will not enter your room during your stay unless requested. The housekeepers are supplied with appropriate PPE
- All surfaces in public areas are regularly cleaned with anti viral cleaner